Tuesday, January 27, 2009

In the beginning

I want to document one year of Primary Singing/Music time. If I go through the year showing props, ideas, plans and everything it will be a great help in designing and planning a year of music for the primary. This year (2009) the theme is:

My Eternal Family

What a great theme! This year the program is even complimented by songs of the music leaders choice, this is a great opportunity to select songs that are memorable and appropriate for the specific group you are teaching.
This year's songs include:
Baptism
Families can be Together Forever
How Firm a Foundation
I lived in Heaven
Seek the Lord Early
My Eternal Family
The Family is of God
Plus two songs of choice
We only have until the fourth quarter. Let's get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment