Monday, June 15, 2009

Quarterly Primary Activity

Our Quarterly Primary Activity is this Saturday and the Primary Presidency has asked me to do a rotation of singing time for the kids (20 minutes per group). I am going to review the Father's Day song, maybe two or three times, they know it pretty well now, but after that i'm not sure. I kind of want to do things that would be fun for Saturday but that I wouldn't do on a Sunday. I have thought about marching around the room while singing Book of Mormon Stories, or being bold and getting balloons to pop with darts (songs inside the balloons). I have even considered teaching I'll Seek the Lord Early. I want it to be fun, because it's Saturday, but I just can't decide what to do.

1 comment:

  1. What a great site! I have linked you to mine! If you want you can grab a button from my site.

    http://ldsactivitydayideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete