Saturday, October 17, 2009

Singing Time after the program

Tomorrow, after the program, there is still Singing Time. Impossible to imagine, but I have to be prepared for the singing time after the program. Generally the kids are restless, tired, worn out from singing the same songs over and over and they are ready for something new. I bought this disc game from Oriental Trading and a very clever friend of mine did some vinyl lettering to change it from "Halloween disc game" to "singing time plinko". So the numbers represent either the chance to pick a song, a style of singing or if they get number five the new song in a bag. The list of songs will all be fun songs and activity songs. They need a break. Hopefully they will really enjoy this, and the song in a bag, which I will post tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I can't seem to find the plinko board on Oriental Trading's website. What are the dimensions of it? Do you know how much you paid for it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was item #25/5765 HALLOWEEN DISK DROP GAME. I searched for it too and couldn't find it until I put in the item number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I love this. I want one just for fun. Everyone loves Plinko!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put in the #25/5765 Halloween disk drop game into the search on the website and nothing came up, so I searched Disk Drop Game and several showed up. They are all about $20 give or take a few! Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete