Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Thankful Singing Time

Today I pulled out a Thanksgiving singing time where you put the pieces of food on the table. I've had it for a long time, and told the kids it was older than they were - so it's vintage. They thought that was funny. We sang mostly songs about gratitude, but they got to pick some fun songs to sing. It was a really fun singing time. I only just laminated it this morning, and I realized afterward that I had never colored the S on thanks. Just one of those funny things.
Next week: Christmas songs!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I know you've had this for awhile - but where did you get the graphics for this? Did you draw freehand? I'd love to use this idea, but I'm a terrible artist...any suggestions on finding the artwork? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I would LOVE the instructions on how to make the 12 x 12 cube! Please post them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the pictures from my sister in law, and I just colored them in. I would be happy to photocopy it for you and put it in the mail. Send me an email. matildaquilts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete