Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Technical Difficulties

I took a video of the kids in Sr. Primary this week signing I Know that my Savior Loves Me. I figured it would be a great way for me to gauge their progress. In a few months I'll take another video of them and then I can show them how much they have improved. Unfortunately I'm having a lot of trouble uploading it - so stay tuned.
I finished the second verse with the Sr. Primary and the first verse with the Jr. Primary. There was a lot fewer tears on Sunday in Jr. Primary but we still went through about 6 fun songs before I had their attention enough to teach. January can be rough.
So, I have two more weeks to get this song down before we begin to add on. I gave the 7 year old teacher the visual aids for He Sent His Son, so that her class can color them for me. I should get those back next Sunday, and then I can get those all laminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment