Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Songs

It's time for a new post.  How could it have been this long?  I missed the posting about the last few months!
I taught Stars Were Gleaming for sacrament meeting this year.  I wrote out the words nice and simple on posterboard and taught the words to the kids 3 weeks ago.  I know that seems early but we are scheduled to sing December 12 in Sacrament Meeting so we really had to get going on the Christmas songs.
We also worked on Christmas bells, and I had a set of pipes for the kids to ring as we sang the song.  That has been really fun.  Oh, this is a sad, sad, post.  I need to get back in the habit!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you Matilda! I would love to see you "back in the habit."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you post! I was wondering if you'd been released:( Good luck with your songs tomorrow! They'll sound great, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete