Saturday, June 11, 2011

Father's Day Singing Time




In years past I have always cut the ties of Dad's who come in to the room (having given them old ties to wear). This year I walked around the building taking pictures of Dad's hands and writing down their favorite primary song.  It's really easy and you can show the pictures on a laptop or tablet, or print them out.  The idea is to have the kids guess who's hands they are, and see if they can recognize their own Dad's hands. I also took pictures of the Bishop and his counselors.

Please see my other Father's Day posts!
 http://primarysingingtimewithmatilda.blogspot.com/2009/05/fathers-day-song.html
and
http://primarysingingtimewithmatilda.blogspot.com/2009/06/its-fathers-day-its-fathers-day.html

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I like this idea. Easy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this idea! I used it and it was a huge hit. I think your blog is the best. I am new to being a primary chorister and struggling. I really love your cute activities.

    ReplyDelete