Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Lord Gave me a Temple


I can tell I have been doing this for a while, all my visual aids are starting to look the same.  The pictures all come out of the Friend, or a picture pack.


I have actually been really excited to teach this song.  I taught it as a program song in the 90's and I really loved it.  It's fun to teach it again. 
 I know this song backwards and forwards but sometimes when I'm behind the card I don't know what I'm looking at so I scrawled the words on the back so I know where I am in the song (scrawled is pretty accurate too, I broke my arm and writing with a cast is a challenge).
A quick run through the laminator and I'm ready to go!

4 comments:

  1. Where did you find these pictures? They are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a laminator!! Yes, the pix start to all look the same after a while. And all 8.5 x 11 so you can file them, right? i had to do away with anything that won't file and fit into my church bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to find that apron/bonnet. Is that another post that I can't find?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure it is a post. If you send me an email I will get you the pattern. matildaquilts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete